Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02539 TWD / KRW
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 104,917 NT$ (₩4,132,069) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)