Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05172 TWD / XOF
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 9% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 85,147 NT$ (1,646,229 Franc) in Cotonou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)