Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14120 TWD / LKR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 43% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 45,153 NT$ (319,789 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)