Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.136 TWD / BOB
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 55,817 NT$ ($b13,495) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)