Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.335 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 66,930 NT$ (15,440元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)