Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37360 TWD / RUB
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 35,938 NT$ (руб 96,193) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)