Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.459 TWD / USD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 142,482 NT$ ($5,007) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)