Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.346 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 26% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 68,678 NT$ (15,804元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)