Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.989 TWD / USD
For example, you would need at least 98,225 NT$ ($3,509) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 10,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 5 hours ago)