Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.495 TWD / GBP
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 141,219 NT$ (£3,576) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)