Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.936 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 99,402 NT$ (€2,929) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 4 hours ago)