Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.974 TWD / USD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 105,655 NT$ ($3,777) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Singapore costs SGD $2.40 (about 2 hours ago)