Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.267 TWD / USD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 99,460 NT$ ($3,519) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 3 hours ago)