Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 39.091 TWD / GBP
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 137,037 NT$ (£3,506) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U68,600 (about 1 hour ago)