Cost of living in Bareilly, India vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37874 TWD / INR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 34% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 51,928 NT$ (₨137,109) in Bareilly.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)