Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00196 TWD / IDR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 63,091 NT$ (Rp 32,163,976) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)