Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.655 TWD / ETB
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 36% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 55,878 NT$ (85,357 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)