Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.417 TWD / MXN
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 52,817 NT$ (Mex$ 37,283) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)