Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00066 TWD / IRR *
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 NT$ in Kao-hsiung you would need to make just about 66,715 NT$ (﷼ 100,536,301) in Zahedan.
Do you live in Kao-hsiung? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $152 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 1,512 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 5 hours ago)