Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Kansas City, Missouri (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 64%|
Are you moving to Jakarta? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Jakarta of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Kansas City, Missouri? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trabzon costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 277 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kherson costs 15,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)