Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Kanpur (India)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by 15 different people.
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Kanpur you would need to make just about ₨59,704 (﷼ 34,249,833) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Do you live in Kanpur? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)