Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 43.868 LKR / LYD *
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 167,000 ₨ in Kandy you would need to make just about 129,227 ₨ (2,946 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)