Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 35.637 LKR / BRL
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is about the same as in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 181,298 ₨ (R$ 5,087) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 178,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)