Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.554 LKR / BRL
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 185,123 ₨ (R$ 5,357) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 177,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 4 hours ago)