Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 37.335 LKR / BRL
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 205,900 ₨ (R$ 5,515) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 168,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)