Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.033 LKR / MXN
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 269,706 ₨ (Mex$ 26,881) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Daegu costs ₩2,033,000 (about 3 hours ago)