Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.805 LKR / JPY
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 378,442 ₨ (¥209,613) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)