Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00476 LKR / IRR *
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 202,345 ₨ (﷼ 42,553,111) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 176,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 4 hours ago)