Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.534 LKR / BRL
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 216,590 ₨ (R$ 6,272) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (about 2 hours ago)