Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01370 LKR / IDR
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 205,106 ₨ (Rp 14,971,990) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 171,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 4 hours ago)