Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30094 LKR / AOA *
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 238,689 ₨ (793,158 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)