Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.808 LKR / JPY
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 383,402 ₨ (¥212,032) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 179,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)