Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.582 LKR / EGP
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is about the same as in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 175,371 ₨ (E£ 13,938) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 172,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)