Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.676 LKR / INR
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 192,000 ₨ in Kandy you would need to make just about 179,000 ₨ (₨66,887) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)