Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 36.017 LKR / BRL
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 203,552 ₨ (R$ 5,652) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 168,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 3 hours ago)