Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.167 LKR / EGP
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 232,739 ₨ (E£ 19,129) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)