Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13057 LKR / IQD
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 213,775 ₨ (1,637,300 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 177,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)