Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.681 LKR / INR
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 197,890 ₨ (₨73,806) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 4 hours ago)