Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Kandy, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 153.342 LKR / AUD
Do you live in Kandy? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 129% more expensive than in Kandy (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 458,530 ₨ (AU$2,990) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 ₨ in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)