Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31702 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$2,742 (R$ 8,651) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)