Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31894 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$2,496 (R$ 7,827) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (42 minutes ago)