Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31570 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$2,517 (R$ 7,973) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)