Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00343 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$2,279 (663,931 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)