Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,832 (₩4,332,890) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Kamloops.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hadera costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ludhiana costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Palma de Mallorca costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (about 2 hours ago)