Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00184 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$3,555 (CH$1,933,237) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)