Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00185 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$3,330 (CH$1,799,602) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)