Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23231 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$2,169 (9,338TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)