Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 940 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.869 CAD / JOD
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$3,680 (Dinar 1,969) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)