Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.470 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$3,260 (€2,218) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matamoros costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (about 1 hour ago)