Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Kamloops, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.455 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Kamloops? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Kamloops (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Kamloops you would need to make just about C$3,651 (€2,510) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)